Helping to secure your financial future
Purchasing art through a self-managed superannuation fund is another means by which you can build your asset portfolio.
The Butler Goode Gallery can assist in sourcing collectable artwork to add to your superannuation fund.
The Butler Goode Gallery sells only high-quality art and is happy to offer art consultancy on how you can build an investment portfolio through the gallery. The Butler Goode Gallery only sells items only of impeccable provenance and quality, we recognize the importance of a buyer confidence in buying an authentic work of art.
- Fine art is one of the most enjoyable and viable investments and can have a better rate on return than other investments. Art can be one of your premier assets, collecting art is enjoyable, satisfying and can be financially rewarding experience, in both the short term and the long term.
- When setting an investment strategy, it is wise to seriously consider a work of art as an asset in your Do-It-Yourself-Super-Fund and purchase a quality work of art from your superannuation fund.
- For collectors looking at diverse tax arrangements we give an opportunity to purchase a top-quality art as an alternative investment strategy instead of juggling percentages of your supper funds between 'Cash', ‘shares' 'Local Equities', 'International Equities', 'Bonds' and 'Real Estate'.
- Fine art can appreciate and carefully selected works of art will increase in value. It is wise to channel a percentage of your funds into an asset that will have capital appreciation as not all of your assets ought to return revenue on an annual basis.
- Your Superannuation can purchase art, to find out more contact your accountant, a financial planner.
Please contact the Butler Goode Gallery for further information regarding art consultancy and investment art opportunities in European and World Art, Contemporary Australian Art ,Australian Aboriginal Art.
Always seek professional advice from your accountant or financial advisor on what best suits your situation and to ensure your investment strategy meets superannuation fund rules and regulations.